Hello and welcome to the SideDoor Early Access Program!
What is the SideDoor Early Access Program (EAP)?
The SideDoor EAP is an early version of SideDoor - it doesn't include all of the features that we have planned, but it includes enough for Designers to get started using the platform to sell collections to their clients. By participating in the EAP, you're working along side us to build a platform that best benefits you and your business.
What can I do right now?
As of right now, you can onboard as a designer, curate products into collections, share those collections with your clients for purchase, or purchase a collection yourself. This is the core experience of SideDoor, and if we can work together to get these foundational features right, then the additional features that we have planned will be even better!
What's on the roadmap?
We'll be steadily releasing fixes, updates, and new features to the EAP week over week. As of right now, the following items are in progress:
- More product - We're working every day to partner with more vendors so that you have access to a catalog of diverse and high quality product.
- Feature documentation and help articles - We're working on a comprehensive set of feature guides that will help you learn the ropes and eventually master using SideDoor. Click here to see the available guides.
- Brandable collection pages - We want your shared collections to match your business's brand.
- Customizable collections at checkout for clients - Your clients will be able to pick and choose which products they want to purchase from a collection.
- Product name aliases - In an effort to help protect you from being shopped by your clients, we want you to be able to set a custom name for each product when you add it to a collection.
- Embeddable product collections - We want you to be able to embed your collections onto your website so that your visitors can shop items at IMAP pricing from collections that you curate.
And that's it for now! Please note that we will be keeping this document up to date with the current roadmap. Again, we want to thank you for taking part in the EAP and we look forward to building a tool that will help you take your business to the next level. In the meantime, if you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!