In order to share your collections, or purchase through designer checkout, we require a "resale" or "wholesale" license. We take on the responsibility of purchasing through our different vendors, and for a designer to be able to sell these pieces, we have to have their resale certificate on file. Here are some examples of certificates from different states:

(WA, FL, CA, NY Examples)


Certain states do not collect sales tax and therefore you will not have a certificate available to provide to us. Those states include:

***Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon

In this instance, your EIN number will suffice. If you are located in one of these states, and there is no resale certificate to provide, please attach your EIN paperwork in the section for uploading your certificate. Here is an example of your EIN documentation (i.e. Oregon), and where to submit on your dashboard:

Did this answer your question?